Remove autoaim from hooked survivors

This goes into one of the things I never understood. Why hooked survivors have a gigantic autoaim that seems to suck the killer's hit into them? It makes no sense for this to happen as hitting hooked survivors literally does nothing.

https://youtu.be/vufqAoU8d60

Look at this clip. I was trying to hit Quentin but my hit got sucked into the Bill that was being sacrificed. You can even see the camera spasming up even though I didn't even move my joystick up.

There are more annoying situations like this. I remember months ago I was playing Oni and was aiming for a survivor trying to unhook in my face while I was in Blood Fury, my weapon also got sucked into the hooked survivor even though it made contact with the unhooker and both managed to get away.

Comments

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    This goes into one of the things I never understood. Why hooked survivors have a gigantic autoaim that seems to suck the killer's hit into them? It makes no sense for this to happen as hitting hooked survivors literally does nothing.

    https://youtu.be/vufqAoU8d60

    Look at this clip. I was trying to hit Quentin but my hit got sucked into the Bill that was being sacrificed. You can even see the camera spasming up even though I didn't even move my joystick up.

    There are more annoying situations like this. I remember months ago I was playing Oni and was aiming for a survivor trying to unhook in my face while I was in Blood Fury, my weapon also got sucked into the hooked survivor even though it made contact with the unhooker and both managed to get away.

    I am slightly confused by your post here. During my play on dbd i have never viewed or experienced auto aim on hooked survivors. I do not recall the game having an auto aim but it would be useful for those who require aim assistance in the game as i very much could use that feature playing dbd if i am to play with killers that has to shoot or throw and i have bad aiming.

  • @HybridLPangel26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266726/remove-autoaim-from-hooked-survivors

    I am slightly confused by your post here. During my play on dbd i have never viewed or experienced auto aim on hooked survivors. I do not recall the game having an auto aim but it would be useful for those who require aim assistance in the game as i very much could use that feature playing dbd if i am to play with killers that has to shoot or throw and i have bad aiming.

    I explained into my post. I was aiming my lunge into Quentin but it somehow got sucked into the Bill that was being sacrificed. In this match it wasn't that much of an annoyance but in others it can be game changing because you're literally losing a potential hit.