Survivor Issues Still Here
Just had my first survivor game today and two things I noticed that were said to be patched still exist:
1. SLOW MOTION VAULTS
Like what the hell? I died because I fast vaulted over a window in Crotus and my guy looked like he was in the matrix. The hillbilly just looked at me for a second and chainsawed me.
2. SELF CARE ACTION SPEED
I was healing with my medkit and had an insta heal. When the killer came back after I got unhooked I used it out of safety. I had 50% negative action speed for all things the whole game until I healed someone. This is not okay. You know how annoying it is to unhook somebody in slow motion? Or search a chest for 30 seconds? Not fun. Fix these issues.
1. SLOW MOTION VAULTS
Like what the hell? I died because I fast vaulted over a window in Crotus and my guy looked like he was in the matrix. The hillbilly just looked at me for a second and chainsawed me.
2. SELF CARE ACTION SPEED
I was healing with my medkit and had an insta heal. When the killer came back after I got unhooked I used it out of safety. I had 50% negative action speed for all things the whole game until I healed someone. This is not okay. You know how annoying it is to unhook somebody in slow motion? Or search a chest for 30 seconds? Not fun. Fix these issues.
Comments