New DLC ideas

6E2544CF-5038-42E9-A413-5DC58B2150B5.png

Here are some ideas I had for new dbd DLCs

Comments

  • https://youtu.be/lQJNT40bQ_0 I think you guys would like this guys ideas for a new killer, survivor and perks that a lot of people think you should add sorry in advance if this is a bother to you guys.

  • I'd like to get an opinion on this, it's a pretty old series that I don't see anymore.


    F.E.A.R :

    Alma or Paxton as Killer

    Point Man as Survivor

    Ward Facility (Almaverse version) as a map


    The F.E.A.R series used to be one of my favorites to play and I think the character's could fair well in DbD. Both Alma and Paxton have psychic powers whereas Point Man has superhuman features.

  • @Vescoci said:

    I'd like to get an opinion on this, it's a pretty old series that I don't see anymore.

    F.E.A.R :

    Alma or Paxton as Killer

    Point Man as Survivor

    Ward Facility (Almaverse version) as a map

    The F.E.A.R series used to be one of my favorites to play and I think the character's could fair well in DbD. Both Alma and Paxton have psychic powers whereas Point Man has superhuman features.

    F.E.A.R. was a classic back in the day. Alma has to be the killer though, Paxton isn't iconic as her