“Comment not found.”
Checks notifications.
Every few notifications I check nets “Comment not found.”
Probably because they’re removed by the mods? (I guess)
Am I really upsetting that many people here?!
Checks notifications.
Every few notifications I check nets “Comment not found.”
Probably because they’re removed by the mods? (I guess)
Am I really upsetting that many people here?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol. The msgs are going away for sure. Don’t think it’s you. I would say someone is busy though.
Apparently, mods are capable of deleting comments without a trace. I swear one of my replies was deleted in a past topic and I was never notified of it.
The only way to know if a comment existed is via comparing notifications, I guess.
Sometimes mod deleted - probably if in middle of post that's just arguing so they're cleaning it up, others if they're closing down the post they're just deleting any new comments. Most times I've noticed it'll be someone edited post too quickly/much - pretty much get notification from original posting but then forum holds back edit for mod to verify it's OK and by time I had clicked notification it's "can't be found."
This reminds me of that one time when someone answered a comment of mine, but the thread got deleted before I could read the response :(