After being recommended Coup De Grâce on Myers...
Oh my word, big LOL 🤣
I’ve had so much fun with Myers lately just using his 3 teachables and CDG, and infinite T3 add on.
Those instadown CDG lunges are INSANE on him. Especially with some PWYF and STBFL stacks to keep the rampage going. So! Much! Fun!
Comments
Yes King... Yes.... Join the dark side. Ruin the survivor's time...
Be... Leg...
Edit: Autocorrect struck again by changing Legend into Leg, but I left it because it made me laugh.... join the dark side....
Such a good perk on Myers.
I’m starting to understand exactly why the devs were conservative with CDG, and didn’t leave it at 100% faster/further.
Try it on windstorm wraith too. The lunge is ridiculous
I was just about to ask this. So it DOES affect post uncloak lunge. Interesting.
I wonder if this is the same with Spirit, Hag, and Nurse?
It definitely affects spirt and hag but I’m unsure about nurse
Ok, thanks. I’m gonna have fun trying this on those killers.
I've been wanting Twin perks in the shrine for a very long time.
I long for the day that I get Coup for Legion. Not only will I walk slightly faster, but I can stab slightly farther too! How neat is that?
It does work with her post blink lunge.
Good to know. That could definitely be useful since good survivors will be thrown off by it