pretty good job devs a killer from NA gives less bs hits then a dude from EU with 200+ ping

How can it be when I play on an NA server and my dead hard works and the hits are sometimes normal, I had a doc killer he came from Canada: he had a very good ping (internet connection) and the dead hards were always successful and the hit on the window wasn't there because it was a bit too far away

But then the russian comes from eUrOpE no matter what i do he'll meet me 1-2m away from me? not a thing hit! are you around the corner? not a thing hit !

I mean, many thanks to bhvr for the dedicated servers and the hit valdiation, if we didn't have them then the one who has a good internet connection would be punished and the one who has a bad connection will be rewarded, lucky that will have the hit valdiation <3

PS: I'm looking forward to the pallet validation will be great <3 lets go I believe in you you can do it, like the dedicated servers and the hit validation! come on lets go bhvr !

Comments