Twins still have the same gamebreaking bug

Just played game with 5 cakes... for like 5 minutes, thanks to some random rare bug where you will get forever stuck as Victor (your camera view after releasing Victor will be turned on towards one side and then you suddenly can't preform any action) and you are not able to switch back or Survivors can't kick you. Nice. This bug is there since I think this killer came out. Still not fixed... oh well.

Comments

  • Ooph. I’ve been playing them a decent bit the last two months (just unlocked all perks during the event) and have suffered literally zero bugs. Thought they were without issue.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Ooph. I’ve been playing them a decent bit the last two months (just unlocked all perks during the event) and have suffered literally zero bugs. Thought they were without issue.

    It's a rare bug but it happend to me more times since Twins came out. It happends like 1 out of 20 games with them but when it happends you can pretty much just sit there or just DC.