Red Rank Survivors
Stop leaving the damn lobby. If you would kindly wait for at least a minute or two before ditching you would probably have games much more often then you do now. Can't tell you how many people have left my lobby a few seconds before others join it preventing anyone from having a game. And I know you guys ditching aren't getting games. Because you show up back in my lobby three to five minutes later. The same people every time. Have some patience then have some fun. Thanks.
Comments
To be fair, sometimes it's not about patience, it's about bad ping. Anything 200+ makes the game pretty unplayable. I don't know, maybe people have great ping and are just impatient that the lobby doesn't fill up quickly enough, but that's the main reason I leave lobbies. Sometimes I even stay for a minute or two to see if the ping settles down first. But since we can't see each others' ping, it can look like people are just leaving because they don't want to wait.