Rank/pip system is bugged
I gained around 27K points as a survivor and didn't even gain a pip. Instead I lost one. It showed -1 rank progress. This needs fixing immediately.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I gained around 27K points as a survivor and didn't even gain a pip. Instead I lost one. It showed -1 rank progress. This needs fixing immediately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, Pipping is bugged for Survivor for a while now. I can have 24k games and dying and still barely make the Blackpip (meaning: one Emblem less and I would have depipped).
I dont know what exactly is bugged, but I am barely ranking up currently and I highly doubt that I got worse in the last month.