Anybody else notice a massive increase in the general toxicity of wraiths lately?
Title. I Feel like i've noticed this being talked a lot about by other members of the community, and have started to notice it myself. A large sum of wraiths i've encountered have been showing some really cruel and malicious behavior, and i don't mean stuff like "boo hoo i got tunneled off my first hook :(((" im talking stuff like facecamping because you blinded them a single time, hard tunneling 1 dude instantly out of the match, kebabing everyone they hook, typing "ggez" in the postgame, etc. Im really confused about this turn, wraiths used to be some of the kindest players in this game. What do you think happened, or is happening?
Comments
Yeah, most Wraith's act like it's a personally trait to be an ass from what I've seen. Don't know why.
Haven´t really noticed a different wraith behavior.
I think the crowd of people who play whatever killer gets buffed and is doing well at the time have moved on to Wraith now after Freddy's nerfs. Said people tend to be nasty and just want to tilt survivors. I see it all the time with majority of Spirits (I'm not saying all Spirit mains are mean/trolls).
Wraith is incredibly easy to play and quite satisfying. Unfortunately it's also very easy to tunnel with him and any killer can successfully camp so if they wish to camp they can do that too.
Before the recent changes to wraith and Freddy I don't recall most Wraiths being like this so I really wouldn't call Wraith mains out and be responsible for this behavior. Most dedicated wraith mains are cool and not psychopaths and I respect that.
Reminder to be nice at the end of the day (And trial) smh
As far as Im concerned, wraiths were always like this. You just getting them more often since the buff went live
Everytime I play against a Wraith, I just hope the person isn't an #########.
I don't hate playing against Wraith, but good god the people who play him makes him suck.
i've barely even seen Wraith lately, i'm probably playing against him like 3-4 times a week at most
I hate Wraith now. I just want to leave the game when I see it's a Wraith.
No but that's probably because I play wraith and I go out of my way not to be toxic when possible.
I'm a friendly Wraith :( I get two hooks on everyone and then follow people around binging the bong, or going invisible in front of a generator/hex/gate and then gotcha-ing survivors who come to interact with it.
That said, while I haven't encountered toxic Wraiths yet, I've definitely encountered a lot of sweats. He's not exactly my favorite killer to verse these days.
Former Freddy mains migrating to the next easy option?