Issue with Addons and Tier Perks
Here's the issue with Perks having tiers and different versions of addons. Basically the people who play more will have more and better addons and better perks. So your casual players who don't grind out as much are stuck with lesser versions of addons and perks more than someone who has a steady amount of the best addons and all tier 3 perks. I know people have mentioned perks should just be set at a base tier which I completely agree with. Perks should just all be tier 3 by default.
Another issue with this is the overall inconsistency of gameplay with the differences. You could have one match more favorable than others based off of the way things currently are. I would also recommend just have the best versions of addon as at a base as well.
I already know a counter argument some might say to this. "Well than everyone would be running the best stuff and they'd have to nerf it blah blah blah." Reason why that's not a valid argument is your players who play all the time are already doing that.
Comments
Decent point but I think the game would still be plenty grindy already. And I think the game has enough of a replay value on its gameplay alone but that's just my opinion. And I'm not saying get rid of any perks just have them be a set tier. And not to get rid of any addons just have the best versions of those add ons.
I think it's the opposite. I think a huge player base is super competitive and interested in the meta builds. At least for me I play this game very competitively for the most part. I plan on having my meme fun builds eventually but it'll be 60 years until I have everything unlocked the way I want it.