Anniversary promo code
If higher end PC or next gen players then anniversary = true
Else
Players enjoyment = maybe July 27th.😏
If higher end PC or next gen players then anniversary = true
Else
Players enjoyment = maybe July 27th.😏
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is like your 9th thread on this in literally 2 days this cannot be healthy
I get that it's frustrating but you aren't even making constructive posts in the feedback section
Sure I am but they were supposedly bait even though I was speaking the truth🙄
I love the game I want the betterment of the game but you cant seriously tell me you have been happy after the resident evil patch and anniversary event snafu for older system players.
It is supposed to be a time for the community to come together, new players and returning players, and enjoy the game.
It wasn't until enough of our voices were heard for this July 27th patch to even become a thing...so yeah I guess I want everybody to be able to play the game and enjoy it.
That is about as optimistic as I can be without uninstalling the game...I am already down to the bare minimum of playing other games with larger fanbases playing higher resolution games on the same xbox as dbd without lag spikes and dcs.
Sorry if it turned into a bit of a rant but thank you for listening that felt good.
Still true
Censorship testing