Should BP be Capped?
Honestly I don't see any reason to cap them.
Honestly I don't see any reason to cap them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like it's beyond me
Yup turn off xrossplay something is up with consoles atm
Sorry I changed this conversation because I didn't properly put it as technical issues. But that's how I fix that? Okay that's what I am trying. Okay thank you that seemed to work!
They were capped at a million because in the first year or two DBD data was handled client side and some idiots modified their files for billions of bp.
BP cap is annoying, but needed. Push people to keep spending and grind for more item addon.
The only problem is the perk Tiers
I assure you that isn't going to stop people from cheating.
That's still much MUCH faster than grinding it out.
And who would p3 when i just see them use hacked legacy (for the originals obviously)