Dev exclusive outfits
I know about the crew shirt for Nea but I was wondering if the devs had any other exclusive outfits? I haven’t seen a killer one and was wondering if they had exclusive killer skins as well?
I know about the crew shirt for Nea but I was wondering if the devs had any other exclusive outfits? I haven’t seen a killer one and was wondering if they had exclusive killer skins as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Afaik Nea's crew shirt is the only cosmetic exclusive to bhvr staff members.
There are a few other exclusives, but these are not related to devs.
The only dev exclusive cosmetic is the CREW shirt. Every other exclusive are primarily related to real world events, charities, or other miscellaneous happenings that warrented a celebratory cosmetic. However the fact that the devs can wear any of these exclusive cosmetics can mean by technicality they are all dev cosmetics.