+50 Rank Bug?
I dont know if I've ever noticed or maybe its a bug, but the pip area says I gained +50 in pips. Or maybe I have this all wrong. Either way, I'm sure its not normal lol Please don't give me 50 pips.
Tagged:
Mod
I dont know if I've ever noticed or maybe its a bug, but the pip area says I gained +50 in pips. Or maybe I have this all wrong. Either way, I'm sure its not normal lol Please don't give me 50 pips.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is...a lot of rank progress. Head over to bug reports if you'd like to report a bug: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it (I know there have already been some reports in regards to pips and rank that may or may not be similar), otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.