How come...
Trapper is the only killer that has to get his power? Trickster, huntress, hag, clown, etc start with their weapons/traps even plague starts with one pool already corrupted.
Trapper is the only killer that has to get his power? Trickster, huntress, hag, clown, etc start with their weapons/traps even plague starts with one pool already corrupted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because he's an old killer that hasn't been updated to be more in line with modern Dbd.
True and on all honesty it's kind of sad he is the face of the game😭. You bad I cant quit playing him🤣
Because he’s outdated
Technically,Oni has to get his power aswell.
I quite killer for a long time, but this chapter had me back to playing Trapper for blood point farming and I can't stop playing. Unless it's on RPD, then my Trappi Boi gets to enjoy looking at the pixels that make up the walls.
I do with they would just make him have purple bag as base kit, faster trap setting speed, automatic trap pick up that has no animation, it just teleports into his hands when he walks on or near an unset trap and replace the bag add-ons with new ones that do something new, like cause survivors to reveal their aura for 5-8 seconds or get poisoned which causes them to do actions slower.
You are right I am sorry 🤣 you can be my blood brother in pain
I would love all those buffs as well...what I like about him is outsmarting survivors. I have used what I learned with him and have been playing hag more...have you tried to switch to her?
Yea, I actually liked playing with her, but my heart will always remain with my Trappi Boi. He is my favorite killer in the roster and nothing is as satisfying in this game as hearing a snap and scream or herding an over confident survivor who harassed me for most of the match, into a trap and hauling their ass into a locked down basement.
Trapper starts with one trap on him. If he uses a bag to carry extra traps, he also starts with extra traps.
Oni doesn't start with a power, he has to earn it. The same could debatably be said of Myers.
My favorite times are the pallet drop tbag a then they run just a little bit further into the grass and snap🤣 even funnier with padded traps