Are we going to get bhvrd on the July 27th update

So if this patch doesn't fix the issues how many of you are going to keep playing this game

It's not bait if it's the truth🤑

Comments

  • I would be shocked if not tbh.

    I would definetely take a long break from this game if BHVR screws up again with performance

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I would be shocked if not tbh.

    I would definetely take a long break from this game if BHVR screws up again with performance

    True and probably same.

    This patch is long overdue and its so hard to the play the game without getting frustrated because of the issues :/

  • Let's say the lag spikes are still there but there are less dcs

  • I will probably give up since I am already not playing until then.

    Too long of a wait.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2361537#Comment_2361537

    True and probably same.

    This patch is long overdue and its so hard to the play the game without getting frustrated because of the issues :/

    Yep,i played WAY less since the Resident Evil update than i used to do,which is a shame because i'm missing out on a TON of cakes and points :(

    But i guess 300k BPs and 3k shards are good too 😩

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2361565#Comment_2361565

    Yep,i played WAY less since the Resident Evil update than i used to do,which is a shame because i'm missing out on a TON of cakes and points :(

    But i guess 300k BPs and 3k shards are good too 😩

    That's all console players are worth to behavior...funny thing is everybody got them🤣.

    Console players should have gotten at least twice that amount if not more

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I would be shocked if not tbh.

    I would definetely take a long break from this game if BHVR screws up again with performance

    Same already taking a break

  • I’m close. I don’t have performance issues but the DCs are just way out of hand.

    I want to say every other match has a DC. I would not touch solo survivor because of it and the SWFs 4x DC constantly when things don't go their way.

  • I kinda doubt that many people would quit the game altogether even if BHVR messes up the patch, especially the veterans. Some are even going out of their way to start fresh on a new platform and find other workarounds for the current situation even if it means paying more $$$ on hardware to play a game they enjoy. You may ask, "where's the breaking point?" but so many players have a high tolerance, patience, loyalty, and unwavering optimism for this game. With no other real alternatives, there's nowhere else to really go so we just continue to "power through it"

  • As long as they don't make it worse... Again, I will probably be fine. I have been GRINDING this event, fam. I leveled about 8 characters to 50. Kind of insane. Especially as I haven't been using cakes unless we are all ps4.