Crown
Surprised I haven't thought of this before - like many of you may have. When wearing one of the anniversary crowns - that makes you 'taller' or even MORE visible. Right? If I'm trying to be stealthy I should not equip it....
Surprised I haven't thought of this before - like many of you may have. When wearing one of the anniversary crowns - that makes you 'taller' or even MORE visible. Right? If I'm trying to be stealthy I should not equip it....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It may reveal you when hiding as survivor in bushes etc (imagine on Dead Dawg Saloon a crown levitating over a bush lol)
and it makes stealth killers more visible as well as prevent you from mindgaming certain loops.
LOL, Dead Dawg Saloon image cracking me up....