A Fix For DCs

Since DCers ruin the game for everyone, how's this fix:

When a Survivor DCs; the generator with the MOST progress is completed.

This will not happen if a gen is completed before someone DCs.


This both lowers the chance of a snowball effect (Where a gen auto-completes & then Survivors pop a gen a few seconds later)

And prevents SWFs from abusing the mechanic to grant a free gen mid- or end-match.

Comments

  • I don't like the sound of that. I would simply give MUCH more bloodpoints. You get only above 600 for DC. Shame.

  • @RakNieborakYT said:

    I don't like the sound of that. I would simply give MUCH more bloodpoints. You get only above 600 for DC. Shame.

    Well, it's no different from loading into a match sans 1 person; the Survivors start with 1 less gen.

    This just carries it over to the start of the match, in case of a salty teammate who gets downed first.