Toten and chests countdown?
maybe if we have some totens and chests countdown would be nice, because we don't have communication in the game, could be really nice to see how many totens left on the map, and also chests, because why not?
i think would be great if that was in the bottom left corner by side with the countdown of generators.
Comments
Small game.
(I still dunno why they added that to small game only and not like in general but yeah)
As for chests, they could give it to Plunderer's or Pharmacy I guess?
For plunderers you have aura. Pharmacy is focused on the first chest mainly. Small game is cool in soloq but useless in swf. Why make it base countdown?
These are the only chest related perks without tokens. Plunderer's is availble to new surivors. I'm not saying we need a chest tracker, but just responding to the suggestion.
Why make it base countdown??
guys, it is not to track totens and chest.
it is just to see how many of them are left on the game.