Matchmaking is out of control right now
I can't even remember the last match I had that was all red rank players as a red rank survivor. I got one purple rank survivor and the other three were all something like 14-17 as a rank 6 killer. MMR?
I can't even remember the last match I had that was all red rank players as a red rank survivor. I got one purple rank survivor and the other three were all something like 14-17 as a rank 6 killer. MMR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There isnt enough survivor playing, I am rank 8, and constantly getting rank 20-14 survivors as teammates, with tier 1 perks, against a purple or red rank killer
Rank Reset just happened.
It's always been a mess, I'm rank 1 survivor and killer and as survivor I usually get matched with purple rank survivors, and as killer sometimes I get matched against green ranks.
Ok, but ranks 14-17 as a rank 6 killer???