Here are BP and shards...
I know you can earn more in the event but what happened was resident evil and we have more PC users than console users anyways and that is our future.
One of my PC friends was saying they were earning between 100000 BP and 200000 as a killer with 4 to 5 cakes🙄
Comments
Both sides can earn between 100k and 200k with 5 cakes and BBQ or WGLF.
Older console players too😯 I only get log in bonuses and stare at the wall as killer because of lag spikes
What.. can console players not earn as much BP as PC players?
BP earning is all the same, console just has the got awful frames and issues so it's harder to play.
They honestly should have postponed the event until everyone could play.
Releasing this unstable patch/map/chapter made me wonder, how that passed the quallity standards of Sony. Since they won´t give green light to a patch until they tested it.
I fart more than 300k BPs, that ######### is nothing. Literally 180k+ per game if people use cakes (and they do right now, a lot.)