What do we think about current Freddy?
Too weak? Too strong? Perfect?
I for one hate him. He’s just a mix of different killer powers and as survivor being in the dream world isn’t as intense as it should be. I see what they were going for by making him more consistent with other killers but now he has nothing unique left to him
As for how I would change him his teleport was by far the best addition to his kit and I would love that to stay. I would also scrap his traps and give him some of his slowdown and info back
Comments
Hmm, personally Freddy has left a bad taste in my mouth. Granted, not all of that is old Freddy or New Freddys fault, but I digress. I have horrible frame rates in his dream state no matter what. He still hits me from places that seemed fine on my end. My hearing makes it hard to know if he is close or not in the dream state. Which this could be everyone.
His changes seem to have made him less oppressive but, i dunno. Guess I'll just always dislike him.
That is true :) . You can always Sprint Burst away if necessary. Or you can be close to a pallet, that also works.
And yes, that effect is not being given to you for free. As you've said, the killer has to manually put the survivor to sleep, so you are working for it.
I think Bhvr should take a page from you.
I like gimmick addons and that's what I feel as iridescents should do! But, now we get...do this get exposed for a really short time. Why can't we have two red addons that are strong and gimmicky instead of "boop, you're exposed"
Don't get me wrong, exposed is strong, but I feel as it's over played. I'd love transformative addons.
Dreamworld should be like a jailcell for a survivor and the way out is a hourglass. As long the survivor is on the other side he can't do anything and thus saves freddy time.
That’s one thing that bothers me. They remove static field from doctor because it was “free value” yet Freddy gets the same thing?
They probably have a lot less freedom because he's licensed. And bhvr often doesn't make consistent design choices, I'll concede that.
Thank you, my friend. I did my best to come up with a good power and good add-ons for Freddy, and I am happy to see that people liked it.
And I definitely agree with you on that one. Exposed might be nice, but it is way overused.
BVHR's flawed logic that we all know and hate.