Stop hogging all your cakes

Nows the perfect time to use cakes & bps, but now I'm rarely getting matches where even a single cake is being used. Isn't this game a big enough grind as is, why are you all being selfish & hoarding all your cakes? Have some empathy and think about how the other players feel when they don't get a 105% bp boost, absolutely heartless if you can't sympathize with them. And before anyone asks, yes I DO feel entitled to other people's cakes.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2361569#Comment_2361569

    Don't you mean our things? You can't use a cake without using it for everyone else therefore they're being stingy with our cakes

    I mean.. Unless you came into their house, went into their game, got some blood points for them and spent it on some cakes.

    If not, then it’s not yours in any way.

  • I rarely drop cakes, cause on every event there are trash tryharder who only wants to ruin the events for survivors.

    Sometimes I use them when I play swf.

    But at the moment I mostly level up my killers, because they get more cakes in their bloodwebs. To level survivor gives you maybe one cake in 2,3 bloodwebs, that’s poor...

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2360967#Comment_2360967

    Lol Almo can you spawn yourself in like 80,000 cakes and use them every game?

    Haha no I can't do that. :)

  • I am killer main and I'm more then happy to drop a cake but it gets annoying when three of the survivors come up to me to be friendly so we can max out our points (because of the cakes) but the last survivor does every gen and then escapes as fast as they can just to call me names and say they reported me on the end screen. Yes I know that your not supposed to be friendly with the other faction but If the opportunity comes up when there are 5 cakes on the line then I'm going for it.

1 2 3 ›