Is This Only Happening to Me or Skill Checks are Weird

When i wanna check is there ruin or when i wanna move, i always have skill check. Skill check is failing because of i moved. Is this happening only to me? Because i swear every time i move, i always have skill check.

Comments

  • Yeah, it's been happening a lot lately.

  • Lately its happening to me a lot, like Im already standing up and suddenly skillcheck out of nowhere.

    Now if I want to leave I rather wait for normal skillcheck to trigger so I am safe to go

  • Working as intended.

  • i hate that so much.

    you work on a gen for 50 seconds: nothing.

    you take your hand off your mouse for .5 seconds to scratch your nose or sthg: instant skillcheck, gen blows up.


    why cant all skillchecks just work like Overcharge does?

    (the Overcharge skillcheck does not automatically blow the gen up in your face if you stop repairing it, it actually allows you to hit it while running away)

  • Yeah it feels like it's been happening way more often for me. One thing I noticed is that if you use Spine Chill the chances of getting skill checks are higher so that may be affecting it.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah it feels like it's been happening way more often for me. One thing I noticed is that if you use Spine Chill the chances of getting skill checks are higher so that may be affecting it.

    I thought that might have been it (I've been using Spine Chill and watching TV or YouTube) but I took the perk off and the same thing keeps happening.

    I think it might be a glitch in the code, making skillchecks appear in the space between the input being turned off and the survivor physically letting go of the gen.

  • Honestly I wish it worked like Overcharge, if you get off the gen while a skillcheck appears, you can complete it even if you are no longer repairing.

  • Capture.PNG

    No skill check trigger odds are increased by 10% which is more than double the normal skill check odds.

  • Had a game where I ran from the killer while I was on the gen, when I was running the skill check still there and I wasnt able to hit it while already far away from the gen. Gen still exploded