Let's play Bug, Exploit, or Cheat? Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Zn0aeRWoc

4SWF, TTV player, no ping issue, and teammate stood at the gate on the invulnerable spot (still not fixed BHVR) at the end.

Comments

  • @shalo said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Zn0aeRWoc

    4SWF, TTV player, no ping issue, and teammate stood at the gate on the invulnerable spot (still not fixed BHVR) at the end.

    That's either lag.

    bhvr servers can't keep up.

    Or just get behavior'd nerd

  • Happened to me with a Kate before, teleport cheat imho

  • Thats most likely latency, but since you only showed this one clip and not the rest of the game to see if they did that consistently.

    Also since theyre a 4 man swf with a TTV, I highly doubt they would be cheating when theyre being streamed

  • That looks like lag... I've had that happen before but it wasn't as dramatic as that. I don't even know how you could teleport like that with a hack in the heat of a chase.

  • I've had that happen when I'm chasing someone before, and I was also confused about whether it was lag or hacks. Still don't know.