Event hooks
Is it just me or is transporting survivors to Event hooks stressing as hell...
I just had 3 games that lasted for more than an hour and I got only one freaking VIAL due to no one using Event offerings...Why hooking someone on Event hook is so less rewarding... (I already have 3 vials with a survivor and I plaed just 3 short games)...
So is it just me or should those hooks give you way more cause this sucks for a average killer like me...
I just had 3 games that lasted for more than an hour and I got only one freaking VIAL due to no one using Event offerings...Why hooking someone on Event hook is so less rewarding... (I already have 3 vials with a survivor and I plaed just 3 short games)...
So is it just me or should those hooks give you way more cause this sucks for a average killer like me...
Comments
Iron Grasp and Agi, my dude.
i have no problems atm... in fact, the only reason why i have as many vials on the survivor side as on the killer side is, becuase i cant find any survivors in my lobbies...
Just use Iron Grasp.
Nod at the survivors when they do plans.
Then they will give you the the hooks for free.
It gets boring after some time, but it gets the job done^^
And I do mean across it. One end to the other, the long way! (Up hill! Both ways! In three feet of snow! *flails cane*)
It took several chases and she backtracked, likely knowing my only option was in the far corner.
"Entity displeased"? Yeah, well, put the hooks in sane locations, ya git!
I feel like survivors have it easy. Lol