MATCHMAKING
PLEASE FIX MATCHMAKING I AM TIRED OF GETTIN RANK 13 WITH RED RANK KILLERS AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN UNHOOKING YOU JUST HIDING IN THE CORNER MADE ME SICK
PLEASE FIX MATCHMAKING I AM TIRED OF GETTIN RANK 13 WITH RED RANK KILLERS AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN UNHOOKING YOU JUST HIDING IN THE CORNER MADE ME SICK
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
matchmaking is bogus, even when it does give all red ranks, there skill is on different levels some with thousands of hours some with less than 300 , ranks dont matter, cause u will have idiots at red ranks still
Legend says there is no matchmaking= no need to fix
thats true I know but at least they are unhooking today I died from first hook like all my games and I am really tired of it
Same here, i cant pip matched with potatoes
You gotta earn pips yourself, it doesnt matter how good or bad your mates are.
Even if everyone instantly goes down and dies you can still atleast safety pip if YOU play well enough.