Suspected hacking?
Playing pig i find 2 of them working on a gen and chase and down both. I put a head trap on Yui and hook her. As I go to hook the other one the Yui gets farmed so i hit her expecting borrowed to hamper her getting the trap off. The Yui gets off the trap before the deep wound timer and then while i start chase with a third survivor 3 gens pop and not even the one i chased them off of. This was all very quick so i dont think there was enough time for a max of 2 survivors working on gens to be able to pop 3 gens. After that i wasnt going to take chances so i ended the game quickly.
I dont usually call out subtle hacking but this seemed suspicious to me. All were private profiles. Your thoughts? You guys think i missed anything?


Comments