Are there any plans on reworking Raccoon City Police Station Map?

Fair to say a vast majority of people don't like playing on the map, both killer and survivor.

I'm sure the devs have gotten a lot of feedback about how aesthetically pleasing it is, but gameplay wise it's a nightmare to play on.

Did any devs reply to the negative feedback?

Comments

  • @PsychoTron said:

    Fair to say a vast majority of people don't like playing on the map, both killer and survivor.

    I'm sure the devs have gotten a lot of feedback about how aesthetically pleasing it is, but gameplay wise it's a nightmare to play on.

    Did any devs reply to the negative feedback?

    I dont think the devs are going to bother changing this map. I'll be surprised if they decide to do something about it.

  • @PsychoTron said:

    Fair to say a vast majority of people don't like playing on the map, both killer and survivor.

    I'm sure the devs have gotten a lot of feedback about how aesthetically pleasing it is, but gameplay wise it's a nightmare to play on.

    Did any devs reply to the negative feedback?

    -23 or -24, have a great time until that.

  • Idk I think its pretty fun once you actually learn to play it