What's a better 4th perk for this starstruck build?

I've been using Iron Grasp, Agitation, Starstruck, and BBQ on Nemesis & wanted to know what's a better perk than bbq to use besides Infectious Fright & Mad Grit? Also if there's a better killer to use the build on?

Comments

  • Distressing is good.

  • You should probably get rid of Iron Grasp, it really won't be doing much. Agitation is all you need, especially since the majority of downs should be happening after you've hooked the survivor. BBQ is actually a good perk for that build because it's likely the Exposed survivors will be running away. It's one of the few times the perk shines as more than a BP farm.

    So with that in mind I'd just replace Iron Grasp with Distressing.

    Edit: Also, yes, theres loads of better killers. Nurse, Wraith, Spirit, Deathslinger, Clown, Trapper, Hag, maybe even Pig as well.

  • I've had the most success with Starstruck running it on Doctor, pairing it with Agitation and double Calm add-ons, making his TR huge while carrying a survivor to a hook (and with you TR huge while your Static Blast is ready to go). Carry someone to a hook and survivors all through the map are going to be exposed, then Blast to find them hiding (and they will be). I played a match where I found survivors literally on the other side of a smaller map like Glenvale or Hawkins and downed them with Starstruck as Doctor.

    Nurse is amazing with the perk as well. A tightly grouped number of survivors can be decimated with SS if they're not careful by a really good Nurse.

    I agree to get rid of Iron Grasp -- I think it'll be overkill. Agitation is the perk you definitely need to pair with it.

  • Mad Grit works with Starstruck, so if you fancy roleplaying as a lawnmower you can do that

  • Yes definitely get rid of iron grasp, it’s literal garbage.

  • @CornHub said:

    I've been using Iron Grasp, Agitation, Starstruck, and BBQ on Nemesis & wanted to know what's a better perk than bbq to use besides Infectious Fright & Mad Grit? Also if there's a better killer to use the build on?

    Lightborn. For those foolish flashlight saves.