When will Nea's outfit from the Archive be on the store?
I'd really like to buy it since I missed that Archive 😥
I'd really like to buy it since I missed that Archive 😥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one from tome 5 with light blue something hair?
Love that one myself and I missed it.
The only info regarding this is that the cosmetics may only be revealed after minimum 6 months after the corresponding rift closes. But there is no confirmation when specific cosmetics get added to the store until shortly before and it may very well be much longer (I think the first cosmetics from tome 1 were added 1 year after the rift)