Can we have our prestige outfits in sets already??!
Seriously, they are all part of the bloody outfit collection, so doesnt it count as a set so i can equip all at once?
I like swapping from Lisa to danger cheryl alot.
Seriously, they are all part of the bloody outfit collection, so doesnt it count as a set so i can equip all at once?
I like swapping from Lisa to danger cheryl alot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. It’s annoying equipping each prestige piece individually.
And while they're at it, all related outfits should be available in the sets they were made for. Many of the earlier characters have full outfits that were never recognized when they introduced the set feature.