"We dont want to make more game modes so we dont divide the community" But why?

This game has a huge player base on all platforms.I dont get it.

Is this the only reason why you dont want to make new modes?

There are some people who quit the game and then come back and then leave again because its always the same damn thing.

Comments

  • More game modes: Player base split in different queues

    Player base split in different queues: Longer queue times for everyone

    Longer queue times for everyone: "Hurr durr queue times too long, me don't like it"

    ez reason

    Considering how queue times are in peak hours, I'd say we're good like this

  • Deathgarden had more modes,killed the queues,so dont want same mistake

  • "Huge playerbase" ? Come on :D

    But I agree 2 game modes would be great, even if it was ranked and casual. With ranked being much harder to climb than it is now of course, and rank reward cosmetics to motivate players

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    "Huge playerbase" ? Come on :D

    But I agree 2 game modes would be great, even if it was ranked and casual. With ranked being much harder to climb than it is now of course, and rank reward cosmetics to motivate players

    compared to the other game that were in this genre.

    Yes.The playerbase is huge lol.