Anticheat broken?
Well, maybe the title is wrong but.. whats actually happening? Just unlucky or?
Few hours ago i played a match has killer (crossplay off, computer) and i met a survivor which was running extremely fast and was hooking/unhooking himself in few seconds.. I couldnt even click on his profile since nothing was happening. (So basically couldnt report him). Thats not the only one time i see such cheaters, another one just around 1 week ago. Few minutes ago i joined a random livestream on twitch and the streamer met another cheater which was able to insta heal other survs and run at speed of light.. Well, i dont know if these are only coincidences or there is a serious problem right now.. Is the anticheat broken? What about adding also BattleEye with Easy Anticheat?
Comments
EAC has never been 100% foolproof. I think it's mostly working, since I've been playing this game for years and never encountered a hacker. But never 100% foolproof. Best thing you can do is report them.
I actually played against a Blight who may have had aimbot (which I think gives you the most range on a lunge consistently) but my friends and I didn't record the game so we have no proof. sad days