Game is deleting my bloodweb/prestige progress.

Which really sucks, because I was having some good luck on the bloodweb. Prestige, immediately get Corrupt Intervention, then Nurse's, then... this.

Screenshot from 2021-07-13 09-49-37.png


And when I restart the game, all my progress is gone.

Tried again, and same result. Apparently I can't prestige/level up my characters without progress being deleted, which makes me a little angry.

Stadia.

Have also been unable to connect to matches past half-hour, with "could not connect to host" or some such similar error.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Problem appears to have fixed itself. I tried again after a few minutes, and my progress had been restored, including Corrupt and Nurse's. Leveled up more, and no errors as of yet.

  • @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    Which really sucks, because I was having some good luck on the bloodweb. Prestige, immediately get Corrupt Intervention, then Nurse's, then... this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZOPHYJPV21CP/screenshot-from-2021-07-13-09-49-37.png

    And when I restart the game, all my progress is gone.

    Tried again, and same result. Apparently I can't prestige/level up my characters without progress being deleted, which makes me a little angry.

    Stadia.

    Have also been unable to connect to matches past half-hour, with "could not connect to host" or some such similar error.

    console gamers get the most major of issues. data losses, infinity lag spikes, frequent crashes.

    even after a ton of complaints on twitter and on the forums, what does bhvr change? they add events instead of fixing the game.