Would much rather aura collectables than crowns

Why cant we create a new cosmetic tab that applies a filter over whatever cosmetic you wish.

By filter I mean things like the glowing specs after you collect a crown, obviously that's just a current example as the devs could easily create a black fog like the corrupted gen look etc. For others

This way if gives us something interesting to use along side our own cosmetics we brought. The event is lack luster let's be honest, some repeated event items and crowns isn't a big thing considering its 5years celebration.

At least this way its something new, usuable with all cosmetics and shows those players that have been supporting you each year.

For those that dont quite get what I mean imagine the poison weapons in dead island, or the pestilence effect in halo reach. While bad example it's the best I could think of

Comments

  • Meh its dbd not Fornite, im not for a kind of aura cosmetic, i mean i love the DBD cosmetics for being mostly common things basic people can wear everyday . MOST of the cosmetics

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Why cant we create a new cosmetic tab that applies a filter over whatever cosmetic you wish.

    By filter I mean things like the glowing specs after you collect a crown, obviously that's just a current example as the devs could easily create a black fog like the corrupted gen look etc. For others

    This way if gives us something interesting to use along side our own cosmetics we brought. The event is lack luster let's be honest, some repeated event items and crowns isn't a big thing considering its 5years celebration.

    At least this way its something new, usuable with all cosmetics and shows those players that have been supporting you each year.

    For those that dont quite get what I mean imagine the poison weapons in dead island, or the pestilence effect in halo reach. While bad example it's the best I could think of

    so trails, with the gold sparkles the crown give me, id rather not have particles showing my location, tho a new cosmetic type would be fun

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265935/would-much-rather-aura-collectables-than-crowns

    so trails, with the gold sparkles the crown give me, id rather not have particles showing my location, tho a new cosmetic type would be fun

    Not gonna show your location anymore than a huge copy pasted crown from year 4 tho...

    @Venzhas said:

    Meh its dbd not Fornite, im not for a kind of aura cosmetic, i mean i love the DBD cosmetics for being mostly common things basic people can wear everyday . MOST of the cosmetics

    Was an example, still more fitting than some cosmetics we have and itd be optional. Personally I'd like custom basements but no one liked that idea

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357893#Comment_2357893

    Not gonna show your location anymore than a huge copy pasted crown from year 4 tho...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357865#Comment_2357865

    Was an example, still more fitting than some cosmetics we have and itd be optional. Personally I'd like custom basements but no one liked that idea

    i think it would be fun but not much, if certain cosmetics had , extra charm slots, like backpack having one on the back, but yeah anymore customization im for, tho with the trails, dosent mean i have to use them if they are added, so it would still be fun to have i guess

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357913#Comment_2357913

    i think it would be fun but not much, if certain cosmetics had , extra charm slots, like backpack having one on the back, but yeah anymore customization im for, tho with the trails, dosent mean i have to use them if they are added, so it would still be fun to have i guess

    I just feel the crowns are boring and dont allow you to use the heads you want. And well I dont want trails like neon lines following you lol, so killer as a example. Youd see a small black smoke and maybe some embers floats around same as for the bodys, nothing huge or major outstanding but subtle yet interesting

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357952#Comment_2357952

    I just feel the crowns are boring and dont allow you to use the heads you want. And well I dont want trails like neon lines following you lol, so killer as a example. Youd see a small black smoke and maybe some embers floats around same as for the bodys, nothing huge or major outstanding but subtle yet interesting

    ohhhh, thats what you meant? yeah with the crowns i agree, i would never use the default claudette head just to have a crown, and i hate zarinas default hair, so if i could put the crown over any item id be alot more likely to use it

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357952#Comment_2357952

    I just feel the crowns are boring and dont allow you to use the heads you want. And well I dont want trails like neon lines following you lol, so killer as a example. Youd see a small black smoke and maybe some embers floats around same as for the bodys, nothing huge or major outstanding but subtle yet interesting

    yeah , i see, mabye a killer only thing, tho i suppose it could work for both sides