Free for all perks
I think this game should get some changes to be more noob friendly. I am not gonna talk about insane grind. Few days ago I have been asked to create build for new player, who wants to play killers and I have found that is not easy from free perks. It is not that big of deal for survivors, because they have more good perks for all and they can chose whatever survivor they want, but killers have it way worse and are stuck with whatever 3 perks that killer has. First let's highlight decent perks you get for all.
Survivors:
Kindred, Plunderer's Instinct, Resilience, Small Game, Spine Chill, We'll Make It
As survivor you can make really good builds from start. When you play as Meg / David you also get meta exhaustion perk.
Killers:
Whispers, Bitter Murmur, Sloppy Butcher, NOED
From those perks the only one that can be used for any killer is Whispers.
Sloppy butcher is decent on some killers, who rely on m1.
Bitter Murmur can be lacking for new players or just killers, who are not able to get much value from it.
I really don't want to suggest NOED to new players, because that will just bring toxicity from survivors and make it less enjoyable for him, but it is solid perk otherwise.
A lot of killers have just useless teachable perks and you need to work with free for all perks. You can argue that you have decent teachables on free killers, so perks that can be used for any killer are Tinkerer, or Enduring. Tinkerer is really good and I would suggest to unlock it for any new player, but then we have grind problem again, where to be able to play killer you want properly, you need to level different killer just for one perk.
I think they should add new perks free for all, so you can create decent build for any killer from start. There should be mainly some gen slow-down perk avalaible.
What do you think about it and do you have any suggestions an what perks they could add?
Comments