I'm Suspicious of the Shrine

Does anyone notice how often perks from free and/or characters appear in the shrine? Or just original characters in general? Enduring has appeared over 20 times, Agitation 20 times, Adrenaline 16 times, Sprint Burst 17 times, Shadowborn 16 times etc. Comparatively, there are only about 9 perks (out of 50 perks) from licensed DLC characters that have appeared 10 times or more.

They say the shrines are random, but even with the event 24 hour shrines, the perks we get mostly seem like perks we get from base characters, not to mention some of the shrines seemed purposefully stacked (Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Nurse's Calling and Tinkerer yesterday, and Ruin, Undying, Detective's Hunch, and Prove Thyself like the day before). I know that the Shrine gets manually changed whenever there is a challenge in the tome that requires a perk, but I'm still very suspicious.

I only really noticed because I had yet to see Mettle of Man in the Shrine, and it turned out that it hadn't been in the shrine since the last week of June when I had started the game, and even with the 24 hour shrines (which end today), it still hadn't appeared, even as I was seeing the same perks appearing very frequently in the Shrine. Do you guys think it's actually random?

Comments

1 2 ›