Random post because I'm bored of the forum [part 1]

I'm gonna start a series when I'm bored of the forums posts and will make a post on the first thing I can think of.

So here it goes: LEADER


Are there anyways to use leader well? Like it's decent for bloodpact plays and healing you a little bit faster but I feel like the 'Helping other people out' aspect of it is kinda rare.

I could use bond but idk. Are there any builds or perk combos I could attempt it with for fun and to maybe get some decent value out of?

Comments

  • The only time I've really felt it's weight was the one time I had a teammate running it while I was running wake up. Some guy was looping a palletless jungle gym and we were able to open a 0 progress door lightning quick.

    other than that, It's like a budget we'll make it that you force on your teammates.

  • Stay near your solo teammates and hope to god they do something (They never do)

  • Well, you can manage to get some value if your teammates are useful, but it is not guaranteed to happen.

    I believe this perk was better to use when it affected repair speed.