New maps?

Do you guys think that they're reserving all new maps for licensed characters now? I remember a long time ago they had said they want to minimize the amount of new realms they brought in so that's why when chapters were releasing (besides licenses), a lot of the new maps were for existing realms. Now with the graphical update, they've altogether stopped giving maps to original characters. Do you think they'll continue with this trend? Also, every single new licensed map starting with Pig has been indoor. I bring this up for one reason. If they are going to keep new maps and realms only for licensed content, does that mean no more outdoor maps?

Comments

  • I think they stated they paused on (original) new maps because of the Realm Beyond Update and the graphical map reworks, which are still being worked on.

    They already expressed they would like to add maps for these killers that didn’t get one now, I guess they will at some point add new original maps and even realms.

  • I still want a full carnival or abandoned amusement park map, damn it! And I like the idea of a ghost ship type map.