Are the devs going to address...
The bug that is causing people's progress to reset all the way? This bug has been happening for years and I believe its become a much more common occurrence recently. But despite this, the devs have said nothing to the community.
I currently feel as though I can't play DbD due to the risk of losing around 3, 500 hours worth of progress. I've also seen some posts about the devs refunding these players BPs but I'm pretty sure that they don't give enough to completely make up for the progress that was lost.
Comments
That is a thing? Good lord that is terrifying...
Oooh rip again?
They had a problem like this before.
Had a friend who had to cheat all his things back in because the developers never responded to him about progression lost. He had over 800 hours and lost all of that. Had been playing since the start like myself.
Luckily never happened to me. But if it's happening again. Yikes.