Nintendo Switch Not Joining Game
Hello everyone, I have just bought the dead by daylight on my switch. But every time I ready up it just searches for games forever. Please help me!
Hello everyone, I have just bought the dead by daylight on my switch. But every time I ready up it just searches for games forever. Please help me!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have crossplay turned on?
you can switch it on and off in the settings menu (when entering it from the main menu, not while in a lobby)
Its turned off on default and I guess most people don’t switch it off and thus the playerbase would be pretty small for Switch-only players
It might just be the queue times or the time of the day you are playing. Some servers are more active then others during specific hours.