How Often Are You Slugged? How Often Do You Slug?

How frequent do either of these events occur for you, Personally?

Every game? Every other game? Every few games? Almost never?

Slugging in this instance means for 15-30+ seconds


---

Personally, I'm almost never slugged. My teammates are slugged every other game, but killers always pick me up immediately. If you're slugged often, what do you do to make yourself so damn sluggable?

Comments

  • Just bring unbreakable with soulguard and you will never be slugged.

    I personally don't have an issue with slugging too often, as playing vs Twins is rare

  • I have only been hard slugged once by this real piece of work that did it for no aoparent reason at end game. Otherwise, I guess I have been slugged temporarily now and again when they need to chase someone who was right by me, nothing egregious. They always come back and hook me first, or waste enough time that unbreakable gets me up anyways. Maybe once every 5 games.

  • Well, if I bring Unbreakable I will never get slugged for some reason. Same with Soul Guard. Its like a curse.

    As a Killer I slug when I see another survivor who is downable in range or if I see a flashlight or pallet rescue attempt. I will not just pick somebody up just to get stunned right away. This game can take a bit time depending on how these other survivor play around the slugged person.

    Also I will slug when I get a T3 on Myers and Infectious Fright shows me somebody in range for another down. I will not wast my T3 momentum with a quick hook when I can get some more value.

  • Honestly as a survivor main I really don't understand the hate towards slugging. It rarely happens to me and it seems like way more of a legitimate strategy than camping. When the killer slugs it can be a high risk/high reward strategy with the prospect of the survivors completely coming back without a single hook from the killer.

    Slugging is fine and is more balanced than camping IMO.

  • I get slugged every once in a while, but I've been running flip flop + power struggle lately and it's actually a really fun build.

  • I slug on games I get toxic sweats


    And honestly 97% of my matches against wraith


    Otherwise I would say 1 out of 15 matches I get slugged(when the killer isn't wraith)

  • If I’ve recently hooked them I’ll slug cause I find it annoying to tunnel. If they body blocked with bt I’ll just hook.

  • I'll typically slug if say someone gets farmed but not rehook them to be nice