Did they remove the daily iridescent shards from anniversary event?
I'm not getting my daily 1000 shards anymore for logging in, whats up with that? Anyone else noticing the same thing on PC.
I'm not getting my daily 1000 shards anymore for logging in, whats up with that? Anyone else noticing the same thing on PC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it was a limited time thing.
Not really. You can still get them all if you missed any just by login in.
But it was 9k. If you collected that much that's it.
Ah, so I already collected 9k that's why I'm not getting them then?
Yes.