Loss of progress is happening again?
It has happened to you, I am afraid to play now with what I read
It has happened to you, I am afraid to play now with what I read
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not again...
It could be to do with linked bhvr accounts but idk, people on Reddit reporting it too
But are they ACTUALLY reporting something that has happened to them, with proof? Or is it another case of pushing the share button without verifying the validity of the claim?
There’s a bad habit in this community of “because such n such said/posted...”
I do not know, I only share with you that you know more if this is real or if it has happened to you to play to be able to play quietly
Well they're posting Screenshots of their hours followed by an account completely reset to zero so I'm assuming they are :/
If they're telling bhvr is another story