Whew the dc's

Nonstop every game. I cannot wait for the penalties to be put back on. I was complaining not to long ago about the stability of the game. It kept crashing and i kept getting timed out. On PC I personally have stopped crashing all the time. I was wondering if the stability of the game has improved for everyone else, and for what platform.

Comments

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    Nonstop every game. I cannot wait for the penalties to be put back on. I was complaining not to long ago about the stability of the game. It kept crashing and i kept getting timed out. On PC I personally have stopped crashing all the time. I was wondering if the stability of the game has improved for everyone else, and for what platform.

    On PS4 its still a mess, had 1 crash yesterday and 2 today

  • About how long were your sessions? No excuse for crashes they shouldnt happen, im just curious

  • I can’t wait until the penalty comes back. To answer your question though, I’m on PC and have gotten some crashes but not nearly as frequent as others.