Blighted Feng
Um. So im on the game (map) and im playing as Feng, and shes got blight dripping from her face? Is this normal? Wish i coukd have grabbed a screenshot. I dont play as him much so idk if this is supposed to happen or what ๐
Um. So im on the game (map) and im playing as Feng, and shes got blight dripping from her face? Is this normal? Wish i coukd have grabbed a screenshot. I dont play as him much so idk if this is supposed to happen or what ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to say that's compound thirty-three add on. when it applies hindered, you glow up all gooey.
Ahhh. Didnt know that, i am running that add on