I want my 20 seconds killer queue time back

There's more players than ever yet we have to wait even more than ever, I remember when there was barely 20-30K players i would find a match in 10 seconds, fix your 3 years broken MM.

Comments

  • ppl are putting up with the killer experience for that anniversary BP. Status quo will resume after the 22nd.

  • So play survivor? I havent played killer since the event, I'm not gonna wait 20mins for a game lol

  • I am playing survivor only since the event started. And with 30s queues ...cant believe people actually playing killer with such a long waiting

  • I said this to people co.plaini g when survivor Qs were really long. Help solve the problem and play the other side don't be the cause. This will also let you enjoy the other side if the game. BP events and new chapter realists is when I play survivor because if how short the Q times are.