How do you get this blonde Meg head/face? pic
A streamer I watch mains her with this look, but since my korean isn't up to par, I think i'll ask here. Blonde Meg isn't in the store, so I'm curious what event it was, and if so any way I can get it.
A streamer I watch mains her with this look, but since my korean isn't up to par, I think i'll ask here. Blonde Meg isn't in the store, so I'm curious what event it was, and if so any way I can get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was from the Meg Rift, as others have mentioned.